You’ve been loving these listicles from me since I started Val In Vogue, so I’m going to continue them into 2020!
In the New Year, I never want to hear you say that “nothing is going on in Rochester!” It’s one of my personal 2020 resolutions to prove that the opposite is in fact true. So, allow me to help you out with ideas for things to do.
This is what’s going on in Rochester, Minnesota this January.
- The Fab Four – The Ultimate Tribute: For any Beatles fan, this is one event you’ll want to attend in order to keep warm, dance, and enjoy some of your favorite tunes! Mark your calendar for January 17th.
- Ice Skating on the Oval: A perfect family friendly event! Outdoor ice skating is free this day. Mark your calendar for January 25th.
- The Crows: It’s such a hit that it’s showing a third time at Gray Duck. Take advantage of this on January 16th!
- Lewis Black: It Gets Better Every Day: Warm up with a laugh! I love it when comedy hits Rochester. Lewis is in town on January 24th, which is a Friday night.
- ROCKchester x Thesis Presents: Greentop, Gully Boys, Why Not: Punk hits Rochester thanks to the Gully Boys. See them on January 3rd!
I’ve already got my tickets for The Crows because I don’t want to miss a third opportunity to laugh at something we in Rochester are all too familiar with… crow poop. Plus, I want to experience Gray Duck Theater for the first time.
What are you looking forward to this coming January?