We may still be seeing snow on the ground, but that doesn’t mean that we’re not making the best of it somehow.
Every month, I like to highlight some events that caught my eye in my city. Here’s what’s happening in March!
Okay, I get it – shamrock shakes are here every March thanks to McDonald’s. They’re still amazing though! Anyway, the things you should do this March in Rochester are…
- See City of the Weak: This is happening tonight at North Star! It’s free too!
- See My Grandma’s Cardigan: This is being held at a taco restaurant. Honestly, what more do you need? See you there tomorrow!
- Have a ladies night out: This is happening with some of the most stylish and fun ladies in Rochester. You won’t want to miss it on March 7th.
- See Charlie Parr: HUGE. It’s coming on the 15th.
- Help John Sievers raise money: For an amazing local cause! Our food bank! This is happening on March 21st. As a bonus, you can help the same cause (and watch him play trombone) on March 12th.
See you there! Which of these events sounds like the most fun to you?